Ukraine's staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ukraine's staff application

Ukraine
(@ukraine)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I would be a good staff member because I speak multiple languages, have over 2 thousand hours, and I have a lot of expirience being a staff member and moderation servers. To elaborate, I am from Ukraine, where Russian and Ukrainian are spoken. this means I currently speak fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian. I also can write and read obviusly in these languages. I have over 2480 hours in Unturned and would help a lot with moderation. my biggest qualifications are being head admin about 17 times, staff manager 5, co-owner of a server with over 300 people about 2 times and i also own a small server. I would help with the community by being friendly and trying to connect with community. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): About 100-150 hours 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198862170714/home

Thank you for reading this appkication, and i hope to be accepted and help with the server.

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 10:02 pm
Topic Tags
Fin Richards
(@fin)

'my biggest qualifications are being head admin about 17 times, staff manager 5, co-owner of a server with over 300 people about 2 times and i also own a small server.'

Prove it. Also, you may be fluent speaking in English but you sure as hell can't spell it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 1:51 am
Ukraine
(@ukraine)
Active Member Customer

aight. well about half of these are from 3+ years ago but here are the discords i can dig out of my frinds list. i can find more if needed. im gonna try find my old steam account
Here is my server https://discord.gg/hWNwcU

Nexus#8375 staff manager and admin

coowner Washington State#7137 

co-owner, and before that admin some man#5281 

Morgan get better#3208 co-owner and manager. also worked for this guy as a dev for a bit 

Morgan#0001 Co-Owner of my current server and i was Senior-Mod on his

This post was modified 4 years ago by Ukraine
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2020 1:55 am
Ukraine
(@ukraine)
Active Member Customer

if you would like me to continue i can 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2020 1:55 am
Share: