SamChum's Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

SamChum's Staff Application

SamChum
(@samchum)

What is your username on Discord: Samchum

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002538019/

Tell us about yourself: My name is Samuel I've been playing Unturned for about 5 years I've accumulated 3000 hours in the game and around 80-90% of that being Roleplay I have a real passion for roleplaying that's why I also like playing FiveM and unturned, me personally I'm a very chill and calm guy can I get a bit loud yes of course but I think anyone can and could get loud I've also been a fan of the roleplay series on youtube and think its awesome and bringing attention to unturned 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? because I've been playing this game for 3years actively and have been in the community actively, im also very experienced in this manner I've been staffing for about 2,5 years in my activity in unturned this consists of low-ranking and high-ranking positions in a staff team ranging from helper to management.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): actively and I mean actively since November 2023

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 15th February 2022

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? yes

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? Brocave rp (Moderator) avg 30-40 pop, Washington Life rp (Admin) avg pop 20-30, Phoenix life rp (Helper) None Indev, Summerstate life rp (Admin) avg pop 20, Ethans nations rp (Moderator) avg pop 20-30, Azure networks (Moderator) avg pop 20-30, aurora rp (20 avg pop) Staff manager. There might've been more but forgotten about
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2024 6:46 pm
Topic Tags
SamChum
(@samchum)

at What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? 
I said the avg pop because I don't have any idea of what the discord size was and I think average pop is a better way to show the server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2024 9:34 am
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2024 12:35 pm
jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

+rep