LeeCobra's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

LeeCobra's Staff Application

LeeCobra
(@leecobra)

What is your username on Discord: LeeCobra#1394

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198366039396/

Tell us about yourself: My name is Johnathan, I am sixteen years old I am a RP player I came from a game called five M I like playing rp and I was a staff at five M for a few years. I choose to apply to staff because I played the server for a long time and every day I see people that don't know the rules or need help and I really want to help them but I can't ,  and I know the rules off RP very very good.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

You should consider me to be a staff member because I love this server and I really want too help people understand the server and go by its rules and I am very active last week I played 10 hours a day each day I love this server and I want to make it better.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): ASIA

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+): 20+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 2 years ago at 2021

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 2 years ago

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? not in unturned but in discord servers

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?: DreamDM it had 1000 people
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2023 8:27 pm
Share: