Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

jaimejohnson1
(@jaimejohnson1)

Discord Username: [OrangeBushido#5504]

Steam Profile: [ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199411114760/ ]

Introduction:
Hello there! My name is Riley, and I am excited to apply for the staff position with your game network. I am an avid gamer and have been an active member of your Unturned servers for quite some time now. The sense of community and fun that your network provides has inspired me to contribute and give back in a more meaningful way.

About Me:
I am a passionate gamer with a deep love for Unturned. I have been playing video games for many years, and this experience has granted me valuable insights into what makes a gaming community thrive. I am a dedicated and responsible individual who understands the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all players.

Why Choose Me:
There are a few reasons why I believe I would be a great addition to your staff team. Firstly, I am well-versed in the rules and dynamics of your Unturned servers, which will allow me to effectively address any rule violations or conflicts that may arise. Additionally, I am a patient and empathetic individual, qualities that are essential when dealing with player inquiries or concerns. My goal is to ensure that every player has a fantastic experience while playing on your servers.

Region: North America

Recording Software:
Yes, I have access to recording software that can capture any incidents or issues that require documentation for further review.

Availability:
I am committed to dedicating a significant amount of time to moderating the servers. I can dedicate 16+ hours per week, ensuring that the servers are well-moderated and players have a safe and enjoyable experience.

Experience:
I started playing on your Unturned servers approximately 2 month's . Since then, I have become deeply familiar with the server's community and rules.

Nylex Discord Server:
I joined the Nylex Discord server on 5 days but i didnt know about it back then.

Moderation Experience:
Yes, I have experience moderating both Unturned and Discord servers. I understand the importance of enforcing rules fairly and consistently, and I am comfortable with using moderation tools effectively.

Previous Server Experience:
I have previously moderated a few minecraft servers and unturnted but i dont remember. but with a player base of 300 . This experience taught me the importance of communication, conflict resolution, and maintaining a welcoming atmosphere.

Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to contribute my time and energy to make your gaming network an even better place for players. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my potential contribution further.

Sincerely,
Riley

Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2023 8:04 am
Topic Tags
frogsarecool21
(@frogsarecool21)
Eminent Member

Rep seems good form and looks like he has a lot of experience modding 

So I think he should become staff 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2023 9:33 am
Share: