Notifications
Clear all

hypers staff app

Page 1 / 2
Ali
 Ali
(@ali-6)

What is your username on Discord: hyper6632

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199265431298/

Tell us about ur self Im a 16 years old in highschool i might not sound it but i have a school id to prove it I can be annoying at times and i have gotten ban twice they both were false and I have gotten unban I dont have a bad temper and can keep my cool Im friends with a lot of people on the server and am a generally kind person unless you deserved it 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?  well you see, recently i joined the new roleplay server called life rp, mainly i like to play on that server. whenever i'm online there is a lot of kos going on, and i'd like to stop that, i try my best to attempt to help the players that get kosed and give them some of their stuff back but that still doesn't help a lot. yes i do understand you need a recording but as you might know there are a lot of players that have bad computers, i'd personally from my experience if someone reported a kos i'd get into an admin sit with them attempting to understand the situation and if they have proof i'd deal with it and if there are logs that might help as well. i'm pretty active on the server so that's good as well i've had previous experience with being a staff member. i know that rule-breakers will always be online but i'd try my best getting them off the server and stopping the amount of frp and making sure that everyone is abiding by the rules.you would ask me if i have previous experience with being a staff member. indeed, i do have past experience with being a staff member, i used to moderate in a lot of servers and i still do in some. i've been a staff member in elitelupus rp server for about a year, i had a very good experience in it and then resigned also that was my first experience being a staff member in unturned. my second time being a staff member is in bloodplayers roleplay server, i stayed there for about a year too and obtained the rank of administrator until i resigned, the players of that server was being too toxic and the owner of the server did not take any actions as we only could ban them for 1 day maximum. i've also had previous experiences being a staff member on other platforms such as roblox roleplay servers.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 8

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): like 2 weeks maybe

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 2 weeks

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated I think like hype rp 75 pop but server usually got 45 and then died after corrupt owner

Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2023 5:42 pm
WAR AceShot
(@war-aceshot)

HE got what it takes FR fr 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2023 5:55 pm
Ali reacted
Beamed Stomp Monke
(@beamed-stomp-monke)
Eminent Member

He is a really nice guy and a cool man and he follows the rules

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:20 am
Ali reacted
mr magoo
(@mr-magoo)
Trusted Member

nice dude and follows the rules 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:30 am
Ali reacted
Skull
(@skull)
Eminent Member

W STAFF LET HIM COOK ACTIVE FR

This post was modified 8 months ago by Skull
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:32 am
Ali reacted
to
 to
(@to)

This man is truly dedicated to his work in becoming a Staff, I know for a fact this man can actually get stuff done and not abuse of his mod/Staff powers, elect this man for Staff !!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:48 am
Ali reacted
plutonnex
(@plutonnex)

if i want anyone to go to for help its this man, elect him!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 5:25 am
OWNEDBYKADDIN
(@ownedbykaddin)
New Member Customer

Yes, I believe this guy has what it takes, I think you should give him a chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 5:26 am
Fr_Nova
(@fr_nova)

Posted by: @ali-6

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199265431298/

Tell us about ur self Im a 16 years old in highschool i might not sound it but i have a school id to prove it I can be annoying at times and i have gotten ban twice they both were false and I have gotten unban I dont have a bad temper and can keep my cool Im friends with a lot of people on the server and am a generally kind person unless you deserved it 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?  well you see, recently i joined the new roleplay server called life rp, mainly i like to play on that server. whenever i'm online there is a lot of kos going on, and i'd like to stop that, i try my best to attempt to help the players that get kosed and give them some of their stuff back but that still doesn't help a lot. yes i do understand you need a recording but as you might know there are a lot of players that have bad computers, i'd personally from my experience if someone reported a kos i'd get into an admin sit with them attempting to understand the situation and if they have proof i'd deal with it and if there are logs that might help as well. i'm pretty active on the server so that's good as well i've had previous experience with being a staff member. i know that rule-breakers will always be online but i'd try my best getting them off the server and stopping the amount of frp and making sure that everyone is abiding by the rules.you would ask me if i have previous experience with being a staff member. indeed, i do have past experience with being a staff member, i used to moderate in a lot of servers and i still do in some. i've been a staff member in elitelupus rp server for about a year, i had a very good experience in it and then resigned also that was my first experience being a staff member in unturned. my second time being a staff member is in bloodplayers roleplay server, i stayed there for about a year too and obtained the rank of administrator until i resigned, the players of that server was being too toxic and the owner of the server did not take any actions as we only could ban them for 1 day maximum. i've also had previous experiences being a staff member on other platforms such as roblox roleplay servers.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated I think like hype rp 75 pop but server usually got 45 and then died after corrupt owner

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 5:27 am
Fr_Nova
(@fr_nova)

Posted by: @ali-6

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 5:27 am
Fr_Nova
(@fr_nova)

I have known this man for over a year, since we were sophmores in highschool, he is a wonderful person and is definitely fit for this as he has tons of experience and has a wonderful personality. Definitely recommend him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 5:28 am
Voidrachi
(@voidrachi)

He seems like he knows what he is doing and more, great guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 5:49 am
jakeapple151
(@jakeapple151)

Hyper is a W person +rep was helping me all day really helpful and active

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 11:24 am
airdylan
(@airdylan)

Great guy and takes this seriously def a great staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:16 pm
RocketEadus
(@rocketeadus)
New Member Customer

W guy I recommend him for staff. doing a great job and active.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:50 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: