Staff App AceShotTV

Notifications
Clear all

Staff App AceShotTV

AceShotTV
(@aceshottv)

What is your username on Discord: AceShotTV

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UCEiThfuHj-dimFss17kHZ_w

Tell us about yourself: I am 20 years old. and looking to become staff and properly educate people on the rules and game mechanics of the server and make sure the server has less people breaking the rules and make it a better place for a new flourishing community of role-players!

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I think you guy's should consider my application for staff because I want the server to do good. I want it to flourish and for rules to be followed so the server can be a fun and relaxed roleplay to enjoy and not have to worry about the massive KOSers, and rule breakers.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): NA

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes I do.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) Roughly right now Its 10+ but soon could change.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I played the server for roughly less then a week all together. but joined over 6 months ago but left due to lack of roleplaying and amount of rule breakers/difficulties getting started.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Around 2017 pretty certain.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes I've owned a couple discord/other game servers before and ran them as well.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? They were clan chats for the {WAR} Clan. As I am the former retired owner of the clan.
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2023 5:50 pm
Hola and mr magoo reacted
mr magoo
(@mr-magoo)
Trusted Member

this dude is honest gave us a good speech. told us what he would do when he is admin very good person  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:37 am
Skull
(@skull)
Eminent Member

Best guy so nice when i first got on this server he gave me free food and a gun for free he is so nice and should be staff he knows what to do LET HIM COOK!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:39 am
Share: