Notifications
Clear all

The other Gooses Staff Application

jamesiscool
(@jamesiscool)
Trusted Member Customer

Discord Username: oemrally1998
Steam profile: Steam Community :: Goose

About me: Hi I'm James I'm 15 and I have been playing the server for about a year now on and off. I race cars IRL and have a job working as a mechanic at a tuning shop as a assistant. I find myself to be resonable at times and a relatively calm person. I've been playing unturned ever since late 2019 and have reached about 3000 hours since then. I used to have a somewhat popular unturnov channel which gave me recognition from some big names in the unturned community. This channel is now gone. I would like to own a big fish and tackle shop on the server at one point somewhere in the city. I'm maltese aswell or Maltese-Australian however you want to put it. I'm not a devout catholic but I do believe in the aspects of the religion.

Why should I be considered for staff: This may come off as a bad trait but I have been banned a couple of times, even though I have been banned and given the odd warning this is a good thing as this helps me learn the rules of the server and become more familiar with them. This means I know exactly what breaches the rules and what doesn't. Like I said before I am a relatively calm and resonable person, I do not let personal biases get in the way and I'm not ban happy and if I believe someone truly did not know the rules I would inform them and give them a warning. I try to be as respectful as I can be and as welcoming as I can be which is useful for retaining new players and even old ones. I also keep politics out of most conversations to avoid arguments.

What is my region: East Australia

Do I have recording software that works?: Yes

How many hours a week can I moderate: 8-10+ hours a week, since I'm actively studying though for exams my moderation time may have to be put aside.

When did I begin playing on Nylex: December 2021

Have I moderated servers before?: Yes
How big were these servers: Largest server I moderated for was Romancraft with around 3300 members, this server no longer exists. Bani Network with around 400 members.

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2023 12:34 pm
Share: