BlueKitty7211YT Sta...

Notifications
Clear all

BlueKitty7211YT Staff APP - Unturned Roleplay (Life RP)

bluekitty7211
(@bluekitty7211)

What is your username on Discord: bluekitty7211yt.

Link to your steam profile: Steam Community :: BlueKitty7211YT

Tell us about yourself:I am BlueKitty7211, I have been a Youtuber for a few years now, on all of my channels I have not had more than 70 Subscribers (Sad), I recently got Unturned and I have never regretted it, I am also a Roblox game Developer, I am also working on a Roblox game like the Unturned Server Life RP!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?: I have a positive Moderating and Administrating portfolio (Not On Unturned Servers), I am thinking of making YouTube videos and maybe streaming the servers on Twitch I will have more answers soon!

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work?: I have obs and my other software, my one software I can use right now, my O.B.S is for some reason not working.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? Around 13-15 Hours a week

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I started playing the servers on Unturned a little while ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?: I would say not too long ago, I would not know the exact time and date though.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?: Sadly I haven't because I got Unturned not too long ago.

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2023 9:36 pm
Share: