Staff Application f...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application for the Unturned Roleplay (Life RP)

zogis
(@zogis)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your username on Discord: zogis 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/8655bybilenki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell us about yourself: I am a nice guy well I can be sometimes mad I am a guy who could help people explain things to them

be active because I noticed that there is not a lot of active staff.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Well I could be a great active staff member plus I know

a couple of languages I know Lithuanian, English some Russian, and I am learning German.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe.

Do you have recording software/s that works? OBS.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) Well, I can't tell you every day it could be 

different sometimes less sometimes more.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I am pretty new.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? As I said I am pretty new so I joined the discord about 2 days ago.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Unturned no but I have been a mod in a lot of Fivem RP servers and Rust.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? I was a mod on a Fivem RP server called Nightside it is closed but mostly there were from 50 to 100 people I think that was the most if we are not talking about Rp servers but one time for this PVP server called Karma PVP where there are mostly from 150 to 200 people.
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Thanks For reading my application I hope ill be accepted.

Zogis

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2023 6:06 pm
Share: