Robins Staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Robins Staff app

ROBIN
(@robin-15)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: robin1040

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296605208/

Tell us about yourself: I'm 15 and I'm in my 10th year of school I like to hang out with my friends and play video games and stuff like that.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

I am high command in the police discord which I think plays a huge role in the community, whether it be accepting apps or denying them or just showing a new police member the basics. As high command you are given the responsibility to administrate the police discord by helping out with interviewing or just making sure everyone is following the rules within the police discord. As high command you are to show professionalism handling situations accordingly and making sure everything runs smoothly, whether it is a small situation or big.

As a staff member I could help improve the community by stopping mass kosers or someone vehicle griefing I am strongly against any rule breakers. As staff I would make sure that people have a good time on the server and receive a good role-playing experience within the community. I could also stop fail role players by teaching them what is not tolerated within the server. 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? Medal TV

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): March 2023

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? March 12th, 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?  Yes, if the police discord counts.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? URP jobs and I am still currently administrating it with 63 members.

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2023 3:39 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

fair candidate, not the worst choice among all, just some more time needed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2023 10:53 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

I love Robison, he taught me how to tie my shoes 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2023 12:49 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

+rep honest guy who shows respect to everyone. is a good leader too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2023 7:01 am
JackAttack
(@jackattack)
Eminent Member

+rep He is a good leader in PD and a straight arrow, I think he could make a very good staff member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2023 3:06 am
Share: