Samurai's Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

Samurai's Staff App

Samurai Kitten
(@samurai-kitten)
Eminent Member
What is your username on Discord: samuraikitten.
Link to your steam profile
:
Tell us about yourself:
I'm for the most part very laid back, I don't like to be aggressive with people unless I absolutely have to be, I've played the server for many years where I had a crystal clean record until I got into a dispute with staff over EMS which was much so an overreach on my end ,for which I apologize once again. I tend to spend my time driving around the server and helping people and giving advice to newer players.
Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?
I should be considered because I'm active in the server and well liked in the community, I know the rules ,and I've got alot of experience on the server , I overall have decent common sense , I'm likely to witness rules being broken by players because I'm on frequently and I travel abroad, I'm also one of the few first responders to any mass kos incidents which tend to happen way to frequently which opens up a grievance to the responders who attempt to alert staff or someone else who can help get rid or at-least help maintain control of the mass kosers which  is typically to no avail , moving on I'm proficient in my professionalism, and all in all I possess patience and willingness to assist anyone who I may come across with any issues they may encounter, and whenever somebody is in need of help I thrive to assist them to the best of my abilities.
What is your region?
North america
Do you have recording software/s that work?
Yes
How many hours a week can you moderate the servers?
anywhere from 25-60 hours but really I get on whenever I can.
When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):
Almost three years ago but not quite.
When did you join the Nylex Discord server?
almost three years ago which is when I started playing.
Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?
No I've not.
Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2023 5:28 pm
Topic Tags
Share: