Notifications
Clear all

Chris's Staff Application

Christor
(@lawyer-chris)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your username on Discord: (Chris)  サタン#6812

Link to your steam profile: Steam Community :: [ORC] Moose

Tell us about yourself: Heya im chris im well know in the community and decently liked among the player base and im also very active and actively looking for opportunities to help the server out as its player base is often expanding and i constantly see new players or older players needing help but theres no admins on to help them and somtimes I try to help them out the best I can ex; if there car is stuck,ect smaller issues that a normal player could help out with and i really love nylex's server, I also have a great knowledge of the server rules and have great communication skills and I think im skilled eno0ugh to be apart of the staff team

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Due to the fact I know all rules and I am wanting to my dedication to make the server better, and a better enviorment due to how the servers been recently and I would also love to beworking alongside a amazing staff team.

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, Its medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): somtime in February 

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Jul, 19 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, I have

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? It was elitelupus's unturned server when it was close to shutting down I was a mod going to admin beofre it shut down then I left his admin team due to reasons.
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2023 1:02 am
Share: