Saemabaoo
(@saemabaoo)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord:
Ach1evementUnl0cked#0

Link to your steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saemabaoo69/

Tell us about yourself:
My name is Mason, and in my free time I like to play the Life RP server, or go fly drones. I currently work part-time at Hy-vee (A grocer). I am 16 years old, and have a 21 yr old sister. I am Bisexual with a preference towards men, but I do also like some girls. I have played the Life RP server for about a month now. I have also been a PD since June 21, 2023.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?
I believe I should be admin as there are few Active PD Admins, and I could be very active as I play the game a lot in my free time. I enjoy helping players on the server, and I think that I would make a great admin!

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
North America ( Timezone CST)

Do you have recording software/s that work?
Yes - Medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+)
10+ - Most likely around 20 - 30 hours a week, depending on my hours at work. I haven't been getting much lately.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):
I started playing Unturned a few years ago, but didn't play much. I only started playing a bunch a month or two ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?
May 18, 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?
I have moderated discord servers.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)
The servers I moderated were small and didn't have many people. I am currently moderating a small Roblox Hotel RP discord server, and also have admin in-game. The name is Starlight Hotels & Resort and it has about 50 members or so.

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2023 3:16 am
Topic Tags
#pd
Share: