Notifications
Clear all

IMaT [Serious Application]

Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord: mat5190 [IGN: IMaT]

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880766425/

Tell us about yourself: 17 years old and from Liverpool, even though I'm from Liverpool  I'm chill to the point where I made fun of and do jack shit about it for the past like 3 years, I have got a job now so I'm not [NOLIFING] the server anymore like a used to but I still get fucked over to shit, and I thought I would try to apply to staff because I have been playing the server for so long it would be nice to help out some people more than I already have instead of only being able to teach people how to play the server, what to avoid doing and how to report something properly with context to the situation.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?: I have previous staff experience on other servers and I think I would suit the role as I have worked with all these plugins before and how to utilise them in doing staff work, I'm also pretty active on the server teaching people how to play and doing some other stuff such as explaining certain rules and how certain things work comparing them to other servers and how Nylex is different in some areas so people do not get confused. I also explain what to do next time with various solutions if they needed any.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe: England, GMT+1

Do you have recording software/s that work? Medal 10 min clips - 100gb storage dedicated to medal so I can always clip without running out of storage for clips that might be needed and I do clear my storage regularly of useless clips that would not be needed 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ Depends whether I'm in work or not or generally busy on certain days but I promise I can still be on the server enough to put the work in.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I started playing the Cherno server towards its late stages before LifeRP released but I was shit and barely played, mostly started playing LifeRP during the map change when The Nutman tweaked the California map after that I kept on playing and had a bunch of fun.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Around 2020 January cant really remember cause my dumbass didn't use discord until around that time.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

UDarkRP for around 6 months - SR.Mod [80-100pop] - I quit for player count going down too much, switched back to this server cause I was asked to by my teammates after quitting for so long, stayed ever since and have had a pretty good time.

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2024 12:02 am
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2024 12:36 pm
Share: