olbap's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] olbap's Staff Application

olbap
(@olbap)

What is your username on Discord: .olbap.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NotOlbap/  

Tell us about yourself: I am 16 years old beginning my GCSE's in under 50 school days. Currently studying computer science and may continue down the line into college with computer science. So far it has helped to construct and maintain multiple Discord bots and my most proud achievement was managing the UDarkRP criminal bot which was a personal project of mine.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? You shoulder consider me because I have the capable skills and knowledge that can be put to the use of improving the player experiences and growth of LifeRP. I've managed to gather 3000 hours of experience on Unturned itself, and I'd confidently say at least 60% has been on servers that I have moderated. I can also effectively maintain a professional attitude no matter the situation and extremely passionate about improving the future of LifeRP.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): EU

Do you have recording software/s that work? OBS & Steelseries Moments

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 7 hours weekly minimum.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I first played on the LifeRP a few years back, but recently returned after the shutdown of UDarkRP.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 3/1/2024

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Current: UDarkRP (2.6k) - Gang Coordinator / Developer 10 months

Past: UDarkRP (2.6k) - Administrator for 6 months, DarkRP (7.8k) - Senior Staff for 8 months

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2024 3:07 pm
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

+rep

Posted : 10/02/2024 11:17 pm
Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

+rep

Posted : 11/02/2024 3:46 pm