DGG's Staff Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

DGG's Staff Application

Dang Good Gamers
(@dang-good-gamers)

What is your username on Discord: Dang Good Gamers

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Danggoodgamers/   Steam 64:76561198404260670

Tell us about yourself: I am DGG, been around URP For about 7 years now come and gone. Know a lot of old timers around here. Been in several major groups over the years. Mainly screwed around and found out. Spend most of my time in the URP Police Department. Spent time as Swat and been to a bunch of those old trainings. Have two dogs and two cats; Dogs names are Harley and Thor, Cats names are Choco and Latte. Pretty laid back and chill guy, enjoy helping people probably about to apply to the Police Department as well have not fully decided yet. Just getting back into the server again and enjoying a good time. Meeting some old friends and making new ones just having a good time.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I am heavily experienced with staffing and Moderation, I have been every role on a team. From Trial mod to Managing a staff or Development team. I have been involved in communities in this manner for about 7 years. Active and Go get them attitude, and used to dealing with large groups of people.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (United States)

Do you have recording software/s that work? I have Both Medal and OBS for recording, I Full session record everything and Medal clip as needed. Everything I do is recorded and saved incase needed at a later Date.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10 Not that much of a issue LOA may be needed from time to time though.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):I have been in the community since; Chernarus 2017 and Life RP 2018 that rough time span give or take.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Rejoined August 2020

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?
Yes on several occasions

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
Udarkrp (large 2k+) (Management/Development level)
BloodPlayers (Large 4k+) (Management Level)
Icefuze (Huge 10k+) (Senior Moderation Level)
Bunch of servers that do not exist anymore on a several different games.(Space Engineers, Rust, MC, Garry's mod, 7 Days to die, Conan Exiles)

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2024 6:04 pm
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2024 9:06 pm
Aiden
(@aidengaminguk)

🤐 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2024 6:27 pm