Staff Application

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

LoneAstronaut
(@loneastronaut)

Background Information
-Well for starters I am Lucas (I go by my last name due to being in a Navy program[Sea Cadets]). I am 15 years old, I live in Florida and enjoy playing many different games from Rainbow Six Siege to Minecraft. I like to record and post on my small channel for laughs and to be interactive with my community. I try my best to help everyone out and be there for people who need help or if they need something to be done. As well on many different servers and games, I have staffed, developed, and helped create communities for them, I enjoy being with the player base and always doing the right thing.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
-North America, Florida 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
-I can be a good staff member because I enjoy interacting with the community and helping people out, I try my best to help people when they ask for it in chat or if they come to me. I usually ask everyone for their opinion or revisions to make sure I or someone else is doing the right thing. I often try to catch rule-breakers such as people glitching into a building or someone trying to cheat the system. (SurpriseKH can approve of me submitting a report on multiple rule breakers.) I can also be very active and interactive with the community and try to be respectful and the best person I can be. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):
-I’ve been on and off the server for many months but most of my hours are on the Unturned server which I enjoy deeply much as Escape From Tarkov is very broken at the moment. 

Steam profile URL:

- https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLonelyAstronautYT

Extra Information
-If you ever need to ask me anything my discord is listed below and my personal discord is also below.

https://discord.gg/YRRrYd3
Lon3rAstronaut#2478

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2020 2:17 am
SilverTSM reacted
Share: