LeLucky’s Applicati...

Notifications
Clear all

LeLucky’s Application

LeLucky
(@lelucky)

I created an application format to make it easier to review.

In Game Name: 

LeLucky

Steam profile link: 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309591874/

Age (14+): 

Do you have a mic? Yes I do

Why are you applying as Staff?: 

I want to help people and become a meaningful part of this server and network. I want to able to have the best tools to help solve people’s problems, whether they be socially or physically. If I get this position, I will be dedicated and work hard to make the time I spend on this network worthwhile.

Timezone: GMT +2

Hours spent on the server?: 

Probably an average of 50 hours? I do not record the time spent on this server, but I have spent a lot of time on this server.

Have you ever been banned? If so please state why: 

No

Have you ever been kicked? If so please state why.:

No

Do you know any admins or members of staff from our community?:

Justin

Fin, but not personally

Do you have any way of communicating with other staff?:

Discord, Zello and could reopen Skype if necessary.

Where do you come from? (Country and city): 

I would only disclose this to a select few people that I learn to build trust with.

Tell us about your self: 

I am a kind, well-manured, friendly person who finds enjoyment and fulfillment when helping others. I currently do not live in my home country but I plan to move back there in the future. I learned English as a first language, and then Afrikaans, which is a language extremely similar to Dutch.

Why do you want the job?: 

I want this because I find enjoyment and purpose when I have the chance to help people, and with this role, I will able to do so much more.

What Can You Bring To the server?: 

An objective thinking person, a person who try's to find solutions to problems instead of trying to hide the problems. I can bring a kind and imaginative mind.

Can You Speak English (Or any language) Fluently?: Yes I can, and I know a bit of Afrikaans, which is very close to Dutch.

Past Experiences?:

Admin on Hyperspace Network,

Moderator on Cyclone World War 2 Roleplay,

Senior Moderator of Hyperspace Life RP

Moderator on Nordic Roleplay

Staff Manager on Lenny RP

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 4:10 pm
Topic Tags
Fin Richards
(@fin)

We already have a format, why you gone and created your own. Also you say you want to help people socially and pyhsically, can you elaborate because I don't quite understand how you can help someone physically, or socially as a matter of fact. Neither of these fit in to the catagory of our staff team. Secondly, how can you be a 'senior moderator' when you're 15, maybe lookup the definition before making yourself sound interesting. This isn't a job application, you ent getting paid. This is literally something we do in our spare time to make sure we minimise rule breaking and bring a slightly better roleplaying experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 2:00 am
LeLucky
(@lelucky)

@fin

Terribly sorry about the format, I wrongly assumed that the format posted 3 years ago was not applicable to now, and I didn’t see anyone else’s application, so I could avoid repeating others answers. What I mean by socially is that I want to be able to help mediate heated arguments and toxic relationships, to stop long grudges from ruining the experience for those players involved. Pyhsically is the last word I should have used, and I apologize. What I was referring to there is the interactions between players and admins on the server, whether it be a out of character situation or toxic situation that has got out of hand. ‘Senior Moderator’ on that server was used for the ranking system of staff, and had nothing to do with age, but I understand the confusion it must cause. I am aware I will not receive money for the work I put in, this is just how I have always applied for these sort of positions and I try to stay as professional as possible, to not hide any flaws or things that I would rather not mention in the interest of acquiring this position. I agree with you when you say that this is for space time, I see it the same way, all I want to put all my cards on the table, for the best chances.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2020 3:26 pm
Share: