Artemis 37 staff ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Artemis 37 staff aplication

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region: Europe, GMT +0

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel suited to become a staff member as I have been with the server for some time (nearly a year or just about a year) the time I have spent in the server I have been quite a few roles swat, dea, officer and hoping to become fbi at some point and with the start of the game being a mafia kid. Playing the server I quite often see kids breaking the rules with it either being frp to kos which i try to tell them to stop or report them. some of my time I'm helping players with correct information on the rules in the server. While playing on the server and getting reports of kos or robbery I try to advise them to record so more can be done with information they try to give. I'm happy to help where ever I can with that being in support or getting to a high enough command to be able to deal with bans.

with what I can do in the server if accepted into the staff team I can put 3 to 4 hours daily. being in the server I'm happy to help players when ever i can even if I'm doing something and to help them with out a bias opinion towards the player or players with something else I'm quite well known in the server and I'm trying to help players when ever I can.

Extra Notes:
         part of swat (it isn't one of the most divisions given about trust but it just shows were I can go on the server with what I can put into it.
happy to help where ever I can

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  I would say I probably have around 800-1000 hours on the server (this isn't an exact number its just a rough estimate) with 1631 hours on unturned in a whole

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2022 11:32 pm
Topic Tags
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Known Artemis for a long time he's trusted in the server and good at decision making.

so + rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2022 5:45 am
Chino
(@chino)
Eminent Member

Artemis is cool

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2022 1:13 pm
Share: