Notifications
Clear all

Dr staff app

no
 no
(@no-13)
Eminent Member

What is your region? Australia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community

why I'd make a good employee I can assist with any problems that arise because I am a pretty active player, am familiar with the server's regulations, and am friendly to everyone. I am also usually online when something needs to be done, whether it be welcoming back former players or assisting new users. I am a really dedicated team player, thus I would be a terrific addition to the crew. I'll work with the rest of my team to keep the server an enjoyable and secure environment for users. Additionally, I'll devote my time to finding a solution for any persistent problems. I would make a fantastic staff member since I appreciate and behave responsibly. I've also had administrative and staff manager positions in the past. I had lately returned to Staffing after taking a vacation from Unturned. I can multitask and communicate well. I am a sincere person who is prepared to assist anyone who requires it. Because that's how I've always been, I always put other people before myself. I can support the community by getting to know more individuals and, if necessary, assisting with event hosting. I will help new gamers get started and welcome them if they are. I'll be fair and respectful to everyone. I'll also extend a helping hand by being a listening ear and open arms to anyone in the community who needs it. Additionally, I'll keep Life Rp outstanding.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 4 months

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/7742696432572/

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2022 9:26 am
Wael
 Wael
(@wael)
Estimable Member

nicest and coolest guy i ever met he  does everything in his power to help players +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2022 9:25 am
Share: