Slasher's Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Slasher's Staff Application

Slasher
(@maddox)
Eminent Member

What is your region? North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff members because of a few reasons. First of all I have tons of strengths that make me stand out more than other applicants. One of my strengths is always having a positive attitude during any situation, and I always boost others to keep pushing. Another would be my leadership because I’m always taking responsibility and picking up the role of being a leader. My last strength would be being creative. I’m always thinking outside of the box and ready for anything. Those are just a few of many qualities that I have. I also have been helped by moderators a bunch, so I know a few things that they do with their job. I have never been a moderator on an unturned server before, but this would be a good learning experience for me because I would learn tons of new things that would help me on my journey as an unturned user in general. I will make the server more joyful and spend my extra hours dedicated to this server. I will make sure everyone is treated fairly, and that all issues are resolved while I am online. I hope to join the staff team and help Life Rp live for a while.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 months

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199105728063/

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2022 11:06 pm
Slasher
(@maddox)
Eminent Member

Three months*

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2022 11:48 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied

Posted : 15/08/2022 6:07 pm
Share: