Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

NA
 NA
(@na-2)

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

- Banned for Car Griefing (Popping Vehicle Tires)

- I think I should get unbanned because I am an active player for the server, looking to kick start my roleplay character on the server, whether it be doing drugs, theft, begging or whatever needs to be done to earn some quick and easy cash. And I sincerely apoligise for popping tires, I won’t do it again and want to enjoy the community and get given a second chance, my vehicle was actually griefed myself, it was either exploded or flung out into the water never seen again, everything I worked for was in my truck and now it is gone, so now I am stuck selling drugs and trying to get my loot back as I have proof of the griefing taking place. This is a reason why I am inflicting the same pain I am having on others and if I must I will pay for all the damages I have caused. I will pay for the tires, fuel, battery, etc and fix up the vehicle with my blow torch I have attained. I sincerely apoligise to the admins, and those I have crossed paths with. All I have inflicted is negativity to the community and wish to change that into positivity and become a good and inspired roleplayer for Life RP.

- Nylex’s Life RP Server

Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2023 2:36 pm
Topic Tags
NA
 NA
(@na-2)

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnVascense/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2023 2:47 am
Share: