Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

TTV_Acxista
(@acxista)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: FRP apparently
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chanse: Bc it was a bs ban Bc the police missed his taser so then he took out his assault rifle and shoot me without me pulling a weapon, and last i checked the police are not allowed to shoot before suspect.
-What server you were banned from: LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/id/1238189371371983719287/

I was protecting my car bc there was a player going around destroying tires everywhere so i killed him and then i ran away from crime scene and police chase me and missed the taser shoot and then he decided to pull out his assault rifle and shoot me. then after he shoot me he said now i am going to this so after he shoot me he tased me when downed, I belive thats FRP and that the police chief should look closer into their actions since it will affect the server rep and destroy the player base. Also i belive that all the police in that action should be removed, One police has a admin as friend to get me banned for their mistake, you can clearly see that he cut the clip until i was downed and will not provide evidence of the entire scene. Btw i do not want to get banned as soon as i buy MVP+ Bc if so thats a waste of alot of money.

Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2023 4:43 pm
TTV_Acxista
(@acxista)
Eminent Member

And i did not get rights to talk to the admin about the actual scene

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2023 4:46 pm
Share: