Clear all

[Closed] slope's ban appeal

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned 

Racism.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

i don't believe i deserve a second chance but i want to earn it, i do apologise for what i did all in all it was stupid as fuck, especially infront of people and 2 Head Admins haha, In general im not racist even if i did something racist im very sorry of course, this doesn't excuse my actions and i do get it's unappealable but i just want to explain myself and try earn myself my 50th chance lol, as i've mentioned i didn't intend to break the rules it was supposed to be a goof but i just went to far, i blamed somebody for my stupid actions and i shouldn't of done so, i was silly enough to break the rules i deserve the punishment. the past couple of days i've rethough about blaming/hating admins for just doing there jobs, so i do apologise clippersan and nexx i don't blame you and i got punished fairly, if i was to EVER come back to the server i understand the chance is low im gonna not do the same shit as i did last time im actually gonna put the effort in to be a trusted, helpful and respectable member of the community instead of a stupid guy who blames people for being blatantly racist in the server, i do apologise for this! Honestly i understand if you ignore this and laugh im just doing what i've been suggested to do even though it's unappealable im gonna try, this is the only appeal im making and i would surely appreciate it if you even took the time to read it even though you don't need too or don't care enough too. Im really sorry for my actions and i regret it alot i was starting to become more chill in the server (well i tried) And i had just ranked up in PD and messed up my chances which sucks but i can't blame anybody other than myself of course, i don't expect another chance but if i was given one i'd appreciate it and i wouldn't do the same grey area stuff as i have done before, etc which you may not believe because i have said it before. Well thanks for reading and have a great day.
-What server you were banned from

Life Roleplay
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2023 8:53 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

No thanks denied 

Posted : 27/08/2023 9:25 pm
Share: