JustLiven's Perma B...

Notifications
Clear all

JustLiven's Perma Ban appeal

Anonymous
(@anonymous-3)
Eminent Member
       I was perm banned for no intent to roleplay. I am sorry for robbing to fast but I think its unfair to get a perma ban for it. The only reason im permed is because of all my bans over the years which is kinda stupid since most of them are from 3month-3years. I was banned 5 times. So why does that mean I get a perma ban for that. I was having fun and actually playing the game so I don't know why im getting a perma ban over robbing too fast and I thought it was a 5 day ban. I have been playing the game seriously and so I don't know what I got a perm for no intent to roleplay aswell. Its already been more than a week since I was perma banned. I don't have the clip that got me banned but all I can say is that I robbed him too fast with no weapon in my hand at that moment like a idoit. I am sorry that I robbed to fast. But i think that I should not be perma banned over it, I was having fun on the server with my friends until I did something stupid and it got me banned forever. I am hopeing this reaches u so I may get another chance to play with my friends again on "Nylex Life RP".

Here is my steam id in case u will give me a second chance: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138326974/
And also rust banned me if u need to talk to him about unbanning me if u do. 
Thank u for your time.

Sincerely,
JustLiven

Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2023 11:50 pm
Topic Tags
carson_friesen5
(@carson_friesen5)

Dumb reason to be perma banned not even a reason u can be perma banned. Should have been 5 days and its already been over a week. Liven has played the server for years and he plays all the time to enjoy the game with his friends. Now he cant because he got a permanent ban for something worthy of a 5 day ban. Liven is sorry for robbing to fast and he realizes his mistake but no matter what that is not a reason to get a permanent banned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2023 12:05 am
Checkmate
(@dxrked0ut)
Trusted Member

i was the person who reported him and i think he should have gotten like a 5 day ban not perm. we agreed to settle on compensation so for that reason please unban him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2023 10:11 pm
Share: