JDM ban appeal

-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I was cheating by using a ZEN for recoil and soft aim

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Because sincerely apologize for my actions that led to my ban from the Life RP community. I want to acknowledge that I made a grave mistake by cheating while playing Life RP and I deeply regret the impact this has had on the integrity of the game and the community as a whole. I understand that cheating undermines the principles of fair play and disrupts the immersive experience that the Staff team strive to create within the Life RP environment. My actions were inexcusable and I take full responsibility for them. I want to assure you that I have reflected on my behavior and understand the importance of adhering to the rules that govern Life RP. I am committed to rectifying my mistake and approaching future RP experiences with honesty and integrity. I understand that trust is a crucial element within our community and I am hopeful that given the opportunity I can regain your trust over time. I am willing to comply with any necessary conditions or sanctions to demonstrate my commitment to fair play. I genuinely value the connections and experiences I've had within the Life RP communit and I deeply regret jeopardizing those through my actions. I am open to any suggestions or guidance on how I can make amends and contribute positively to the community moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

PS JDM

-What server you were banned from

Life RP

-A link to your steam profile

Steam Community :: -s

Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2024 1:17 am
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

a zen wont give you silent aim and a zen is for controllers you where using fecurity witch is a hack for unturned  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2024 1:28 am
-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

I'm sorry are you staff and go look up a vid on a Zen bud.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2024 1:33 am
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

@s-3  a zen uses scripts to reduce recoil not move the bullets to the enemy like silent aim does witch you had cuz you was using fecurity

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2024 6:26 am
-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

Sir you need to do your research on a zen before you comment on a form

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2024 7:38 am
-s
 -s
(@s-3)