CBB BAN appeal

Notifications
Clear all

CBB BAN appeal

Officer Monkey
(@officer-monkey)

-What happened/why you were banned "racism" because I said "igger" I don't not say the full word. I said it by accident I did not say it intentionally -Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance? because honestly I am not racist all I said was igger which is actaully not racist so I feel I Deserve another chance because I am not racist I probally  accidentally said it while I was going around saying "igger" but I was not trying to say it sorry If I did say it was an accident and I did not mean to say it.

-What server you were banned from? nylex life rp

-A link to your steam profile? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199493829057/

Remind yourself of the server rules

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2023 3:39 pm
Topic Tags
Officer Monkey
(@officer-monkey)

-What happened/why you were banned "racism" because I said "igger" I did not say the full word. I might have said it by accident I did not say it intentionally

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance? because honestly I am not racist all I said was "igger" which is not the full word so I feel I Deserve another chance because I am not racist I probably accidentally said it while I was going around saying "igger" but I was not trying to say it sorry.

-A link to your steam profile? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199493829057/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2024 3:40 pm
Officer Monkey
(@officer-monkey)

-What happened/why you were banned? I was banned for "racism"

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance? I feel I deserve Another chance because I have changed a lot new year new me I don't say the n-word anymore or try to loop hole it to make me sound like I said it
I have changed in a lot of ways I am a new person I want to enjoy playing nylex with my friends again I also feel I should get another chance because I did not mean to say it if I did say it, I might have said on accident when I was trolling
I also was never provided a clip of me "saying the n-word" So I feel I deserve another chance because I have changed from the last time I was on the server and last time I made a appeal
and also I haven't really ever been banned from nylex this is kind of my one or second time of me being banned from nylex rp
I feel I have changed alot as a person,
This is kind of new for me since I have never been banned before.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2024 10:58 am
Officer Monkey
(@officer-monkey)

-What happened/why you were banned? I was banned for "racism"

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance? I feel I deserve Another chance because I have changed a lot new year new me I don't say the n-word anymore or try to loop hole it to make me sound like I said it
I have changed in a lot of ways I am a new person I want to enjoy playing nylex with my friends again I also feel I should get another chance because I did not mean to say it if I did say it, I might have said on accident when I was trolling
I also was never provided a clip of me "saying the n-word" So I feel I deserve another chance because I have changed from the last time I was on the server and last time I made a appeal
and also I haven't really ever been banned from nylex this is kind of my one or second time of me being banned from nylex rp
I feel I have changed alot as a person,
This is kind of new for me since I have never been banned before I also think I should not joke about that kind of stuff I am sorry for doing so.

NOTE: I AM APART OF THE UDARK COMMUNITY TRANSFER I WAS TOLD TO NOTE THAT IN MY APPLICATION.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2024 4:52 pm
Share: