sugarz 1 day ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

sugarz 1 day ban appeal

SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned- free build
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance- i didnt know it was free build when i had permission to place my bed on breadhell property but since it is i wont do it again im truly sorry for free building
-What server you were banned from- liferp
-A link to your steam profile- https://steamcommunity.com/id/jnkjnanbdwniudninasdnajndkjw/

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2023 5:04 pm
SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

I humbly appeal for the kindness and understanding of the community in reconsidering my ban. I deeply regret any disruption my prior actions may have caused and want to extend my sincerest apologies to both the moderators and fellow members. The ban has served as a valuable period of reflection for me, prompting a profound reassessment of my conduct and a commitment to positive change. I have actively engaged in self-education during this time, gaining a more thorough understanding of the community guidelines. With utmost respect for the community's values, I am genuinely eager to reintegrate and contribute positively. I kindly ask for the opportunity to demonstrate this commitment and to once again be a constructive member of our vibrant community.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2023 10:48 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

It was only 1 day. Ban time already ran out and you are free to play again. Please read server rules 1 more time and make sure to follow them, you can find them in pinned messages in #chat.

Regards,

NeRo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2023 7:15 pm
Share: