Ayazel's Ban Appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

Ayazel's Ban Appeal.

Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

Hello Staff team, I hope you guys are all keeping well.

As you may know, last week I was banned for the use of a homophobic slur during an exchange with swayness14. 

The whole situation was blown completely out of proportion, with blackmail and other things being taken into context. 

The user that reported me wanted money in exchange for not sending the clip in. Most of the community, and almost all of the admin team know that I myself am gay, and it was genuinely a mistake that I used the F slur during playtime on the server. after this had all transpired and the blackmailing ramped up, he continued to try harassing me in DMS and in the server, however I shut those down pretty quickly. 

Being apart of the LGBT myself, I use this word in regularity with friends outside of this community, in often overdramatic ways to make a satirical joke from it.

In this situation for some reason I blurted it out to a close friend. If the clip wasn't cut to just 9 seconds (blasphemy I know) you would hear instantly, me apologising to sway for saying what I had just said

I have breathed my apologies to Swayness and anyone else that may of hurt from the situation, and was promptly forgiven by Sway due to the previous statement. I even got an apology in writing on the post mentioned 

This was a genuine mistake, and I meant no harm in a derogatory way regarding it's usage. It was no more than a poorly executed joke I'd usually make with a different community. Out of the 700+ hours I've had in this server, I have never once used this or a word like it at all.

I ask for an unban, solely based on the context surrounding it, being forgiven by the person I said it to, and the fact that in all my hours playing the game I would never intentionally say something like this. 

I waited a week until posting this apology, as I wanted to reflect on what I had said. I knew I needed a little time away to rethink things both in and outside of the community, and I'm ready to come back if that's what's on the table for me.

I appreciate you all for listening, and here's to more memories with everyone !

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2024 7:06 pm
TRedFire06 reacted
Topic Tags
Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

Just as a note because a couple people have asked, no this was not written by AI, im just really really ill currently and have a lot of time on my hands, so i thought id put extra care into this. many thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2024 9:50 pm
Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

ID is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199228490892  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2024 12:04 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

(looked like AI ngl)

Ehrm, calling someone a homophonic slur even if you are yourself gay - is not excuse, I hope you understand that. If you feel like you are in the mood/state where you can't control your mouth, I recommend just leaving the server i guess, if you don't wanna put yourself in trouble again. I do understand that you didn't mean it personally, yes, however like I said, it still was fair. Please make sure not to let it happen again in the future. welcome back!

Regards,
NeRo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2024 3:35 pm
Share: