paxle_ ban app (ple...

Notifications
Clear all

paxle_ ban app (please read)

paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: i was banned for "inciting harassment and doxing"
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance :I would like to bring to your attention that I joined a Discord server related to the life rp community, where certain individuals were engaging in doxing activities. Unfortunately, I was made an admin in that server without being informed of these activities, and this has resulted in my ban from the Unturned RP server. I want to make it clear that I do not condone or support any form of harassment, doxing, or any activities that violate the rules and integrity of the life rp community. I didnt participate in any doxing or leaking personal information i simply joined the server and was made an admin without my consent or knowledge. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I genuinely regret any unintended consequences that may have arisen due to the Discord server. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will be more cautious in the future about the servers I join. I kindly request you to reconsider my ban from the life rp server, taking into account my lack of awareness and involvement in the doxing activities. I am more than willing to cooperate fully with any investigation or provide any additional information necessary to clarify my situation.

-What server you were banned from life rp 

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199440969658/

Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2024 1:16 am
Checkmate
(@dxrked0ut)
Trusted Member

free up my mans, wasnt his fault!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2024 1:18 am
-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

Free him he's a good person.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2024 1:23 am
EliteBlackDragon
(@eliteblackdragon)

Paxle deserves freedom! He’s been banned for too long over something he regrets and didn’t deserve. Free him. #freepaxle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2024 7:17 am
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2024 11:47 pm
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2024 3:30 pm