Tizi staff applicat...

Notifications
Clear all

Tizi staff application

Tysonator
(@tysonator)

I am Tizi from Europe,

I am currently playing on the Chernarus LN Server for roughly 400 hours.

Me and my clan are trying to revive it and built it back up. We have been busy! And we are getting forward to building and finishing a new roleplay area.

There is just one problem: To really built a beautiful roleplay city and activly roleplay like in the Nylex series we would need Admin support. And this is the reason why I am applying as a staff member.

But so far every Admin I asked didn´t want or didn´t have enough time to be there and support the community at any given moment needed. 

Thats why I´m asking to become an Admin for the Chernarus Server - to help out and giving players that want to roleplay on this Server the best possible experience I can give them. So that roleplaying would be fun again!

The other problem is that there are many people on this server which aren´t paying attention to rules and are just blindly raiding everything and ruin the Gameplay Experience by doing that. Besides that, the people who are raiding and destroying are often engaging in toxic behavior. This is what scares off new players. Right there, i would hope to help out by protecting new players from these toxic people and bringing them to the roleplay. So they will have a good and nice experience on the Server and we can revive it!

I hope this application is going to be accepted because without an Admin this project would be worthless and has no chance of success. Because there isnt any really active admin left on this Server at all. Although the admins VTM and Chief are still there, they are not online often and we need more than that for active roleplaying and keeping toxic people in check!

Why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I am a very active person on the server as I love to spend my free time on it. My focus is about being able to enjoy the game with everyone who is interested in roleplaying. Therefore I would like to prevent pointlees raiding and disobeying to every single rule. As this is the exact reason why many new people do not stay for long. As an Admin I think it would be my responsibility to help make the server a safe and happy place and support the players with everything I can. I know quite a lot about the game itself, so I can easly answer most of the questions typical new players would have. I can organize and strategize very well and I am quite skilled in settling conflicts as I already did a lot in recent history. I think I am a very fair and open minded person. My goal would be to make the server a safe place to go to for everyone who is interested in joining.  

I hope I can achieve something with this application, wether it being another admin playing actively on Chernarus again or myself becoming one.

Thank you for reading this!

Tizi 🙂

Steam URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198815145443

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2022 4:44 pm
Topic Tags
Share: