Notifications
Clear all

RenegadeSlushy's Staff Application

Auroras
(@auroras)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My timezone is AEST, Australia NSW. 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: You should choose me as a staff member for LifeRp server because I have a significant amount of moderating experiences such as on an app store game called Pico Tanks, I am currently a senior moderator for Pico Tanks. But therefore I am passionate about becoming a staff member that you wanted me to become, and lastly I will do my very best in order to keep the community full of entertainment as well as informing those who require help with all my best effort! 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): To be honest I'm not entirely sure but I am currently serving as a police officer for Liferp, so I would say roughly around 1 week.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1346454012/

Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2020 8:42 am
Auroras
(@auroras)
Eminent Member Customer

(Add on for this question) Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Another reason why I would become a greater candidate than others is because I reflect on my mistakes as well as following the rule procedure of warn, kick, or even ban! This is so that I could ensure that I am being fair towards everyone that is playing on the server. An example of me doing my staff duty is to ensure that players do not break any rules such as RDM which is random killing for no reason. I will firstly verbal warn the player that is breaking the RDM rules, if he/she continues to rdm I will move onto the next procedure which is kick or even ban (Depending on the amount of RDM that player committed). This applies to everyone including myself in which I know my limit as a staff member as well as a police officer.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2020 2:53 am
Share: