Chomker Do be Apply...

Notifications
Clear all

Chomker Do be Applying For Staff Doe

Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member for a multitude of reasons. A:I am very experienced being a moderator/staff member, I have been a Helper for GMOD servers like Dankrp,Monolith RP and I was also A senior Moderator For one of the biggest communities on GMOD (ice fuse) For about 1 and a half years. B: I am very good at keeping people in line as  I had to of been to be a moderator for a 30,000 member community. I am very firm With Rules For me Rules only have a Black and white area With black meaning that's against the rules and white meaning that is indeed not against the rules. unless compromised there will always be NO Grey area unless compromised by another staff member. C: This communities moderators are beyond overwhelmed and as much as I am critical of the server it is simply because i want it to Thrive like I have seen in my time as a moderator on other communities. For instance a server on ice fuse (cityRP) was in a bit of a rough patch it had not seen any updates since a new map had came out which was about a year from when we had the rough patch. It also had no planned updates for the next six months and at the time I was a senior moderator and I had loved the server So I spent every day I had available trying to revive the servers along with 3 other moderators at the time. We were doing daily events, Ingame Money Giveaways, And I even Spent some of my IRL money to give away some ranks. and after 3 weeks of constant playtime of the server,Giveaways,and daily events. All the sudden instead of a 15-30 players a day that day we had 60+ (GMOD Server slots can hold up to 120 which we had) Players all playing and it was truly a great experience. I don't want to say I singlehandedly did it because I didn't i had help of 3 other people But I cant help but wonder if my time and dedication had any input on the sudden player boost and the only reason i am blabbering on about this Is to say that I can put the same amount of dedication I did to that server to this one!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years all the way back  to cherno I was a  travelling donut salesman lol

Steam profile URL:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820637036/

Thank you for taking the time to read my app I really appreciate it- Chomker, No longer a donut salesman

Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2020 6:58 pm
Share: