James Money's Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

James Money's Staff Application (I'm back)

photographerprofi14
(@photographerprofi14)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Eastern Europe.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: As mentioned in the past, and proven (I assume), whenever I'm on the server, I'm ready to help any members of the community as long as they're not just bullshitting, you can see this if you check the chat logs, I'm a pretty dedicated person overall, and with activity, I'm good, however as I'm going to mention down below, my country was constant in war, after a year (almost), the war has completely stopped which allows me to come back to the community. Many members of the community, I believe remember me, (I'm going to start off with Staff Members), Chief, ToasterDude, WWTC, Robert, and so on. I used to do these when I was staff but not that often as it would result in casualties between the members, if individuals have bad PC's I'd do a staff sit, which basically is, tp'ing both players to you (individuals who've reported someone for breaking rules), get their opinion from both sides, then ultimately decide whether or not to ban, categories such as in-game chat, death logs may also help in these situations. 

You would ask me if I have previous experience with being a Staff Member. Indeed, I do have past experience with being a Staff Member, I used to moderate in a lot of servers and I still do in some. I've been a staff member in Elitelupus RP Server for about a year, I had a very good experience in it and then resigned also that was my first experience being a Staff Member in Unturned. My second time being a staff member is in Bloodplayers Roleplay Server, I stayed there for about a year too and obtained the rank of Administrator until I resigned, the players of that server was being too toxic and the Owner of the server did not take any actions as we only could ban them for 1 day maximum. I also have had experience within the Nylex's Community if you do remember me, however, I got removed from the staff team due to inactivity, was due to my country constantly being war which caused network cut-outs and VPN's were illegalized, if we used it we could've gone to jail, long story short, the countries have chilled out which means no war, which means I can come back to the community and fulfill my duties as a Staff Member. 

If accepted I'd try my best to help players whenever I'm available, I will be active on servers if needed. Mainly there is a lot of rulebreakers at Life RP so maybe I'd focus on that more than others.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  About 2 years now.

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198934597784

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2021 9:46 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

we will let you know when it comes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2021 10:52 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

@chief "not enough"