ZekoDGamer (SWAT Ze...

Notifications
Clear all

ZekoDGamer (SWAT Zeko or Zeko) staff apply

Zeko
 Zeko
(@zeko)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe/Latvia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: i can help and be active in game i am always on discord  i want to help make the server more liferp knowing lot people will do things what is not allowed and i want bring the justice to guys who got robbed or failrp

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have played over a year lot of people know me SWAT Zeko or Zeko lot of people misstake me for alicc

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZekoDGamer/

Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2021 4:18 pm
bob
 bob
(@bob-5)

He is a good guy and is real helpful and he is very active in game and discord so he would make a great Staff member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2021 8:03 am
triizyz
(@triizyz)

+rep Been in this community for a long time,Knows the rules i know he will do hes job the best way he can.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 1:08 pm
Zeko
 Zeko
(@zeko)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):   Im from Europe/Latvia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: i wish to help and i can be active in game and i am always active on discord  i want to help make the server more liferp knowing lot people will do things what is not allowed things like scamming failrp griefers and more i want to help people who met roads with each other and loss expensives cars or items i have played on URP form the start of the server i know how it feels like i never had been banned from nylex and i do not want people leaving URP because its preaty intresting to play when you can do gang wars do a bank heist or jewelry heist and i want to help people fixing helping and what is in power to do i promise that ill be active staff in nylex servers

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have played over a year lot or since the server had been lunched of people know me SWAT Zeko or Zeko or another names sadly lot of people mistake me for alicc because he took my nickname and lied

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZekoDGamer/

thank you for reading i hope i can work with you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2021 7:07 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

make it better  thank you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2021 11:54 am
Share: