ZekoDGamer Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

ZekoDGamer Staff Application

Zeko
 Zeko
(@zeko)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

I'm from a far country who only knows a few who saw it or learn or been in it Europe/Latvia.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I wish to help and I can be active in the game and I am always active on discord I want to help make the server more liferp knowing a lot of people will do things what is not allowed things like scamming failrp griefers and more I want to help people who met roads with each other and less expensive cars or items I have played on URP form the start of the server I know how it feels like I never had been banned from Nylex and I do not want people leaving URP because it is pretty interesting to play when you can do gang wars do a bank heist or jewelry heist and I want to help people fixing helping and what is in power to do I promise that ill be active staff in Nylex servers

adding more as (ADMIN)Chief asking !!

I don't know what to add but yea I might repeat. I can be online every day when I don't have school or work because I don't have life yet I can help people in need and I will always answer questions after 30 min in discord if more is then I'm doing important things. I know almost all rules old ones and few new ones but I am updated on the rules. I know how to deal with the situation like talking and reaching for agreement or help stuck people. I have big motivation on people we always find a way out and if there is any who disagreement about something I always to find what other persons or I can agree on to make everyone happy I have help friends strangers and cops to make an easier way out but I hope I can help more and it is silly I'm not sure about any admin commands it'll be my first time being mod/admin since I played this game.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

I have played over a year lot or since the server had been lunched of people know me SWAT Zeko because i have played on server more then 7 moths as swat or Zeko my old nickname or other names sadly lot of people mistake me for Alice because he took my nickname and lied

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZekoDGamer/   

thank you for reading again I hope I can work with you more information given as asked.

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2021 2:25 pm
Share: