Larry's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Larry's Staff Application

LarryLawton
(@larry)

A little about me: Hey I'm Larry I'm 16 years of age and always seek a sense of accomplishment in all I attempt too do I see my self as a helpful person and hopefully I'm seen as trusted in the community as I try too present myself as a trusted and helpful member of the community.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): (Australia, Victoria)  

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel Suited for this role as I endeavour too help this community develop into a nice place that everyone feels welcome and comfortable I always try my best too represent myself in a manner that people feel happy to approach me with any problems they may be experiencing and I will always try my best too help in their times of need when and if I am too be accepted into a staff position I will make sure too be extremely active and helpful and help whenever people may need assistance with no bias regarding who they may be or there relation too me in any manner.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): around 850 hours on this server.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831/

Thanks for viewing my application.

- Larry.

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2021 3:01 pm
iNEAd and NeRo_Axal0tl reacted
Drex
 Drex
(@drex)
Active Member Customer

+rep I feel like he would be a great staff member I trust him and feel he would do the right thing in the right situations.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2021 7:23 am
LarryLawton reacted
lavabis
(@lavabis)

+rep good guy as a cop, might be even better as a staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2021 12:48 am
LarryLawton reacted
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep I know Larry for a while and trust him + he is being very nice cop and doing his work well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 12:44 pm
LarryLawton reacted
iNEAd
(@dodo)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep i love larry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 6:45 pm
LarryLawton reacted
splitcape13
(@splitcape13)

+rep Larry would make a good staff he does what needs to be done and I trust him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 8:19 pm
LarryLawton reacted
splitcape13
(@splitcape13)

+rep Larry would make a good staff he does what needs to be done and I trust him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 8:20 pm
LarryLawton reacted
iNEAd
(@dodo)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep i love larry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 8:28 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

+rep. Trusted within the PD and i'd imagine he is well known by many people within the community.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2021 3:14 am
LarryLawton reacted
Share: