Bacon's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Bacon's staff application

Bacon
(@bacon-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I've been within the community for about a year now and within that time i've been playing a lot on the Life RP server as a cop, while i was a cop i've seen that i like to help people on the server. I was a respected officer, everybody on the server knew me and liked me. When i left the PD i stopped playing on the server for some time and now that i started playing again i was thinking of becoming staff. I've tried 1 time in the past to become staff but unfortunately my application didn't get accepted, now that i have more time within the community i think i would become a decent/good staff member.

I can become very active on (the) server(s) when i actualy have something to do instead of wandering around and doing nothing productive.

As i used to be a moderator on another Unturned server i have some moderating skills.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I think something of 12-13 months.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/65852147539/

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 5:35 pm
Topic Tags
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

not good @bacon-2 make it better 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2021 1:31 pm
BigBarsted reacted
Share: