TheEliteMurderer1 S...

Notifications
Clear all

TheEliteMurderer1 Second Staff Application

Elitemurderer1
(@elitemurderer1)

I have done a second one as I have had my other application up for a week and there it hasn't changed from "Unapproved"

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I believe I would make a good staff member, because I have had A LOT of experience being staff in many different servers. Not just unturned servers, I know all the rules, I may not be able to memorize them but I know what they are. If I need to check on a rule again, I know where to find it, I also love Role Play games, because it is really similar to real life. I may not of been playing in this server for a long time, but I will continue, as it is a really good server. I haven't seen any other Roleplay servers as good as this one. Popular youtubers have had playlists on this game. Anyway back to me, I believe that I would make a good staff member because I have good communication. I have helped people in the game, for example some one died and lost there bank card, and the NPC is only letting them say goodbye, I buy them a new bank card and I leave them alone. I would become really helpful as a staff member as I am now. I am very active.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3-4 weeks.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883122909/

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2021 12:02 pm
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

i dont thing even -/+1 s matters so idk  the thing is i cant say crap but i am basically acive every day and even stay up to 4am sometime and i barley see you online at some times you appear for like 20 min and leave for couple of days idk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2021 10:46 am
Elitemurderer1
(@elitemurderer1)

@t1oix First of all, I actually have a life I don't stay on the game for 6 hours. I have other shit to do other then play on the computer. Second, mind you own business, third I am a lot more active the 20 minutes a day. I never get off if I don't do 1 hour of gameplay. I would play for at least 1 hour never less, normally more. Also I am not out of school so I can't stay up till 4am like you can. Even if you do have school I want to get good grades so I need the sleep, my parents would also yell at me. So you know. Also I don't know the exact or even near amount of hours but I have been playing this game for at least a few weeks. maybe not the full 24 hours, but for at least 3 weeks.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Elitemurderer1
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2021 10:56 am
Share: