Larry's Application...

Notifications
Clear all

Larry's Application for staff

LarryLawton
(@larry)

Who am I?: Hey I'm Larry I am 16 years of age and have been playing the server for over 100 hours I love the staff team that you have and all but I still see a few areas where I could possibly help out one reason being there's not much staff activity during Australian play times and I feel as though I could improve that aspect of the server 🙂 I'm also very active on the server sometimes playing over 16 hours a day and am well known as apart of the player base..

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia, Victoria

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: well I like too be a person people feel they can look up too and maybe even admire I pride myself in being profession and serious a large majority of the time and feel this would only increase my skill set in the area of being able too de-escalate situations and improve my people skills. In my past experience I have performed as a staff member on Gta FiveM servers and on console Gta Role-play servers and I feel this would show that I have a fair bit of experience in this position, And too continue this Application I would just like too acknowledge that I have read the rules thoroughly multiple times and understand what I can and cannot do I feel this would Reflect upon me as someone new players could turn too for help and knowledge about the rules of the server.  

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): over 100 hours 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831/

Thanks Larry <3

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2021 2:39 pm
Share: