Artemis37 staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Artemis37 staff Application

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): gmt +0

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I will make a good staff member as i have been part of this for almost a year now. with the time that I have played in this server I have had experience in almost every role suck as a big-time mafia kid all the way up to Fbi when I come on the server, I see people breaking the rules often while I'm playing some things being fail rp to kos which I try to warn them of the consequences that will happen if they don't stop. if people are in need of help in support or in game, I am happy to help in any way I can which I have done in some events/ occasions. when meeting new players, I help them understand the rules of this server and telling them how they can start their lives in the urp server, with one thing I advise them to do it record most things so they can give correct evidence if they need to do so such as being robbed or in report a player. 

if I am to be accepted into staff, I can roughly put in 3 to 4 hours a day or every other day. I am happy to help any new players or any players despite of what I am currently doing with no bias opinion towards any players I have been playing the server for almost a year, so I understand the rules and what not.

Extra Notes:
- I have been through most roles in this server from big-time mafia kid to fbi,
- I am quite active in the server which will make me available to help players when they need a staff
-I am happy to help wherever I can

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): around 900 hours (1858 in total)

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2022 6:56 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

+rep Artemis has been around for a while he's always been a nice and helpful guy, I reckon he would be a good Moderator!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2022 1:06 am
Frankoling
(@frankoling)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @artemis37

- I am quite active in the server which will make me available to help players when they need a staff

-rep this a lie FR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2022 12:41 pm
Living Retard
(@living-retard)

Rep+. Even tho on the server he is not the most Active he would still be a great and helpful staff that wouldn't abuse his powers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2022 8:08 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep i think we shoud give Yama a chance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2022 5:43 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+rep really active, great PD would make an amazing staff he puts effort in