Clear all

[Closed] Joes Staff Application

joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

hello, :D. My name is Joe!

My Region i live in is:
Australia

i think i would make a good staff member because i have experience, let me explain.
iv been playing on this server for a couple of months and in this time iv been pd and a enjoyable civilian but i want to experience all that comes with nylex life rp, I enjoy helping outhers and listning to what people have to say on their side of the story, i have been staff in lots of servers and have been head staff manager before, i enjoy this role and would love to enjoy helping out a healthy growing server which i love.
I think i would be good at helping because of the knolage withheld and think it would be great for the nylex community. helpin the nylex community would make my dream come true making it a fun place and a place where people can enjoy there time, as i have been pd i belive in order so i think i would be up to the challenge of being staff.

how long have i been playing unturned for? 1700 hours how long have i played nylex 600 hours

steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199063908200

please consider this as i will be a great help not only to the community but to staff!
-Joe 😀

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2022 10:53 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied

Posted : 04/10/2022 5:07 pm
Share: