Ban Appeal - MaT

Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal - MaT

Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

-What happened: I was banned for KOS because I didn't understand the situation that was going on around me and killed someone thinking that it was justified as I thought I was warning someone to get off of my car during a sit but it was something else even though I thought I was in the right I wasn't and I understand why now - and was also perm banned because of my previous bans.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned: A lot of time has passed and I mostly just want to come on and have fun on the server not grinding it like I used to and being focused on having everything - I think I should have a second chance because I know I wont make the same mistake again and I wont make any mistakes from now on even if I am 100% sure of the situation I will not take the initiative and will just go off of what my teammates do. I promise that I wont break any rules on the server from now on and if I do I can be harshly punished with no chance of having an appeal or ever coming back onto the server. Thank you
-What server you were banned from: Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880766425/

Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2023 7:07 am
Topic Tags
Share: