Discord Unban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Discord Unban Appeal. (Xenohunter)

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Racism (N WORD)
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I'm really sorry for what I did in the past (saying the n word and deleting it a few moments after.) It was stupid and immature of me to use that kind of language. I now know that it's not accepted to use that kind of language and I understand that my actions may have caused distress / harm to people who may have taken offense to it.
I'd like a second chance in the discord server because I recently just got unbanned from the LifeRP server for a similar reason. I believe that I have changed and I'm no longer going to use such vulgar language and I'm just going to stay positive. It's been awhile since the incident (i believe a month or two, not 100% sure though). I hope that you can consider this and give me another chance in the discord.gg/nylex server.
-What server you were banned from: Discord.gg/nylex (official discord server)
-A link to your steam profile: Since this is a discord ban, I will provide my discord 'mgly6544'.

Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2023 11:16 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 18/08/2023 6:26 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 18/08/2023 11:04 pm
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2023 4:44 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2023 9:29 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Next time you get caught lacking for any sort of thing related to any sort of hate towards race/people, it'll be unappealable. Unbanned

Posted : 21/08/2023 10:58 am
Share: