WWTC's Staff App (W...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WWTC's Staff App (William Wallace TC)

WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

Quick Disclaimer: I am currently Developer for UnturnedRoleplay.com

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, Canada

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I see people breaking the rules everyday, but I can't do anything about it, because I don't know their name or I forgot to turn recording on. I want to help the server, most of the time I'm on, there is no staff, and where there is, they leave pretty quickly. I owned several RP servers in the past, I know the rules of the servers and how to get them if needed. As said in the disclaimer, I am already Dev for Nylex. My discord is William Wallace TC#9999. The staff that the server currently have are doing a good job, and I wish to help them when they don't have time to do their staff job.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I play the Life RP daily, I was also playing on the Survival RP, but my old PC couldn't handle the server. I joined UnturnedRoleplay.com about 1 year and a half ago.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/williamwallacetc/ (Steam ID: 76561198203325774)

Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2020 1:23 am
frizzle reacted
frizzle
(@frizzle)

He should be Mod

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2020 3:26 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Great application, accepted:) 

ReplyQuote