Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PP Sniper staff application

PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): 

Europe.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I believe I would be a good addition to the staff team beacause I am both pretty active and also have a solid knowledge of the general guidelines. As part of the staff I'll make sure to help out the community in every way that I am allowed to, from making sure that rules are being followed in game to moderating the discord chats and helping out whoever needs it in the support/report a player chat as well. I am always impartials during disputes between 2 or more people and before making any decision I always make sure to hear every side of the story (if the situation is tricky I might also ask for opinions or suggestions to my superiors). I have a good knowledge of the commands in Unturned and because of the quantity of time that I've been playing on the server itself I've gotten to know the mods on it and what to do when players have trouble with them. I really do enjoy helping people and the community in general to grant that they can enjoy the server at its finest.  

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): At least 1 year actively. I first joined the server about 2 years ago.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209898932/

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 2:19 pm
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep 

Very cool and good guy trusted

Posted : 19/02/2023 5:31 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)