Rust's staff applic...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Rust's staff application

Rust
 Rust
(@thanos)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
I believe I would made a good staff simply cause I’ve been around for quite a while, can be decently active and always willing to help people (strictly with necessary staff things that I’m actually supposed to do). Took a bit of a break from the server and unturned entirely but now I've been playing for the past 2 months, I'm fairly confident I have good decision making and take my time to look at trickier situations in order to avoid any possible mistakes, got to know the community and how most people behave during my time in the server and I'm willing to fufil my duties as staff whenever its needed both ingame and in the discord server. 

I do have some past experience with staffing on another rp server (mts's old server with barely any plugins so had to work around most issues via vanilla and a bunch of basic modded commands) 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3~ years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/127x55ps12b_STs_130/  

Steam 64 id: 76561198162868710 

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 2:27 pm
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep i accept him !

Posted : 19/02/2023 5:32 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted