Jaxzy Staff Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jaxzy Staff Application

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (Central Standard) 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think that I am fit for staff for multiple different reasons. I feel as though I am different from others. I respect anyone no matter who they are and will be able to understand people and their situations/ troubles. I think that I am somewhat active on the server, maybe not the discord as much with support, however I can help people when needed. I find myself pretty trust worthy, as a SWAT member on Life RP with raiding perms I already have a lot of trust from others. I feel as though I am somewhat known in the community rather that be admins or normal players. I work very hard and wont stop until I accomplish something. I may have had my fuckups in the past but I learned from them and am at my peak now. I know some of the commands and there is also google on my side and other  staff members to help me, I've also watched other staff members do commands. I met a lot of people through my time and made many friends. If I dont get staff its whatever, I understand and its just a game. Thanks for reading.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Almost 2.5 Years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328/  

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 3:01 pm
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep 

Posted : 19/02/2023 5:32 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied

Posted : 20/02/2023 4:45 pm
Share: