Smelly's staff app ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Smelly's staff app 🙂

UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): England, Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been playing the server for a very long time and i know pretty much everything there is to know about the server. I have had past experience with Unturned and gmod staffing, I am applying to join the staff team because I really do enjoy the server however I am loosing motivation to play as I have done pretty much every role there is. I see there are a lot of staff related issues Such as #Report a Player and #Support I would like to help out as much as I can.

When and if I become staff I can help the community by being reliable, (Being active and whenever someone needs help I will step up) I am more than capable to have a laugh with people, I also know some of the staff currently I hope you guys can trust me and I can and will prove myself to be trusted with these responsibilities, I think I would be beneficial to the staff team because I can be on when other staff either cant or don't want to, I can handle situations without bias and will help out player whenever they need it and whoever they are, I understand all of the rules pretty well. I'm pretty familiar with the commands on the server too. I wont let anyone down if accepted.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing on the LifeRP server for around 850+ hours and enjoy playing. I play about 3+ Hours a day and even more on the weekends Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078279577/

I think I deserve a chance as I've been apart of the community for so long and should be trusted enough to be took on trial, -Smelly

Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2023 8:32 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied

Posted : 19/02/2023 1:54 pm
Share: