Artemis 37 Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Artemis 37 Staff App

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): GMT +0

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:  Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I am quite Active and also a have good knowledge of the rules and guidelines for the server. I am sometimes helping to handle disputes between 2 or more players, if this is from body looting to some sort of problem the 2 or more players are having with each other I make sure to hear out both sides and hear the proper story to what happened before making my judgement, If i am unclear on what may happen then i would ask a higher up to help out with the situation. As a staff member I would help out in the community where ever i can, Making sure rules are being followed and moderating the discord chats and help in any way i can in support/report a player. I have spoken to some of the admins/mods on the server and with some hope that they may think goodly on my behalf of being a trial mod. I have a briefed knowledge of the unturned commands that are in game with some of the time that I have spend playing the game. I would also like that add that I would like to if given the chance run evens or small mini games of players on the server which may consist of pvp or some sort of convoy transporting guns. Just something to give the players on the Life Rp server a little more fun. Extra Notes: - I am quite active in the server - I used to be an old FBI member (I hope this shows that i may be able to show a little trust with not abusing power) - I am quite well known in the server - I am one of the most active players on the server

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): About 1600 hours in the server with 3100 hours on the game as a whole. https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/unturned/6939158/leaderboard?filter%5Bperiod%5D=AT

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2023 5:55 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)
… Oh don't you dare look backJust keep your eyes on meI said you're holding backShe said shut up and dance with meThis woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with me
… We were victims of the nightThe chemical, physical, kryptoniteHelpless to the bass and the fading lightOh we were bound to get togetherBound to get together
… She took my armI don't know how it happenedWe took the floor and she said
… Oh don't you dare look backJust keep your eyes on meI said you're holding backShe said shut up and dance with meThis woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with me
… A backless dress and some beat up sneaksMy discotheque Juliet teenage dreamI felt it in my chest as she looked at meI knew we were bound to be togetherBound to be together
… Oh, c'mon girlDeep in her eyesI think I see the futureI realize this is my last chance
… Oh don't you dare look backJust keep your eyes on meI said you're holding backShe said shut up and dance with meThis woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance
… Don't you dare look backJust keep your eyes on meI said you're holding backShe said shut up and dance with meThis woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with me
… Oh oh oh shut up and dance with meOh oh oh shut up and dance with me
Posted : 27/03/2023 7:55 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

I feel loved

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2023 8:07 pm
Checkmate
(@dxrked0ut)
Trusted Member

+rep

Posted : 30/03/2023 5:37 pm